Sunday, January 5, 2014

I Wish I Was A Baller - Skee Low (check it out)

Ed and Linda (Ryan's Parents) came into town today and will be with us for the weekend.  Calvin is getting ordained a deacon in the Mormon Church tomorrow, and they came form AZ to help celebrate this milestone.  Today was lovely!  We got the chance to chat, eat, watch the Utes stomp the Oregon Beavers, and then capped it all off with dinner at the Mandarin.  Soo lucky to have such wonderful in-laws, my kids are blessed to have such great Grandparents!


Lunch. BLT's and Shelly Mckenna's tomato soup, found in my cookbook FEAST.  It's wonderful.



I love Owen's weirdo face.



Jade is the only one looking at the camera in this shot.



Posing with the Ute mascot.



DInner at the Mandarin.  By a stroke of luck (but most likely my restaurant angels) we actually got right in... with a party of 10!  Boom, baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment