Thursday, April 11, 2013

Romantic Gesture

I am always delighted when I find a little something that I know will speak to the heart of my handsome spouse.  It happened today at a store called Tesco (the one known in the UK for the horse meat scandal.) It was a box of tissues with a pattern based on the work of Mondrian, a famous Dutch painter.   He was part of the De Stil movement, in the style of that house that Ryan wanted to go see in Utrecht... anyways, I saw the tissue box and knew it would mean something to Ryan. So for a mere 2.49 pounds, he got a warm fuzzy from me. Goodness, I love that man. I would have even spent 3.49.


Ryan, ready to blow his nose if a sneeze tries to sneak up on him.
I love the reunion shirt that he is wearing. I sincerely pray that all my Holman's are indeed Happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment