Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Fun Day

Today was wonderful.  I spent the day doing regular, mundane mom things with my littles: chores, meals, dishes, books, park, laundry.  It was delightful to return to normal after several months of cookery school and the fun (but chaos) of travel.  I love being a mom and a wife.


Swinging. Owen can now do it all by himself.



Annie and Owen in their "boat." Our neighborhood park has loads of trees, woods, which fosters dipping around and creativity.  Good fun.



Annie wearing the most wonderful coat that Sylvia (fab friend) found for her. She loves it. Oddly enough, Sylvia found a tan coat for me about a month ago, so now we match!



We ended the night with an injury, but it was my injury so no big deal.  It was an oven burn.  At first it looked like a piece of mozzarella cheese had melted on my hand, but then I realized that was just my cooked flesh.  The yellow color is from mustard that I used to ease the pain.  It worked rather well.

2 comments:

  1. I was reaching in the oven to check on some tortilla chips that I was warming. It's a small, slender oven right above a larger, normal oven. I thought the heating element was on the bottom, but it was on top. It hangs down at least an inch from the roof. Not a very exciting story. Its most likely going to leave a scar, which is lame. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete