Saturday, April 27, 2013

Edinburgh Zoo

Today was finally lovely enough, mostly sunny, to turn heading to the zoo into a reality, and not just a dream.  The whole family was there, soaking up the sun and fresh air.  It was lovely.  I love the zoo. I love the animals.  I love being so close to so many of God's wonderful creations.  I love seeing the excitement in my kids eyes as they come upon each new animal.  I love the stinky smells and lifting my littles to get a better view. I love the zoo.


Simon and Calvin posing with the sea eagle.  It has very large talons. 



Calvin with approving of the penguin exhibit.  It really was fantastic.



Edinburgh Soo actually had this totally sweet ropes course.  Preston, Calvin, Simon and Annie couldn't pass up the chance.



Monkeying around at the zoo.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Lindsey

    My name is Manuia from Air New Zealand Centralised Baggage Department in Auckland. I sent you an email to fud@feastupondelights.com

    It's in regards to an unclaimed baggage left behind in London on October 2012 and we would like to get this restored back to you.

    Please email our office CBD@airnz.co.nz and quote OHD Ref: CBDNZ10023

    Regards

    Manuia T-C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Is Preston finally getting his baggage?

    ReplyDelete