Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hailing a Taxi

I think that I hailed a taxi for the first time in my life today.*  I did it just like a I've seen it done in the movies, with a Stayin' Alive point into the sky.  We walked to dinner with Troy and Crystal, but my boys had to be at the church by 7:00pm to work on a program called "Faith in God." Dinner was late in coming, but still wonderfully delicious, so a taxi carried the day.  We have just loved having visitors. Dear friends and family, if you miss the Smith family more than words can express, and have ever wanted to check out Scotland, contact me and book a flight!



Strike this pose when trying to get a taxi, and you won't have to wait for long.
*I totally forgot to post yesterday because I was chatting with my house guests into the wee hours of the morning.  This entry is for April 24th, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment