Tuesday, April 23, 2013

First Visit From Family!!!

And the winner of the first family to visit the Smith's in Scotland goes to Troy an Crystal Bowman!  Boy were the kids excited!  Troy is taller than I remember.  And Crystal can still hold the most fascinating conversation in the wee hours of the night.  It is just so night to see family.  The arrived just in time for dinner: fettucine alfredo, chicken, salad and baguette.  The food was good, our company are fantastic!


Owen in all his awesomeness removed our fish with his bare hand so that we could change Chippy's water.  he was so proud of himself.  I was so proud of him.



My children snuggling with their Aunt Crystal and Uncle Troy.   So glad to have them here.  I'm already planning to sabotage their return flight.  Any good suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. So fun!! I hope they get to see all those amazing castles, and eat at all those amazing cafes we get to hear about :)

    ReplyDelete