Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Spanking Spanakopita

What fun I had with my two dear friends at my Studio 5 demonstration. Last week I taught a churchy class on cream puffs and gave a prize to two lucky winners: the chance to join me at my Spanakopita demo (if they felt like it).  My one friend hopped up to help, so she won a slot, and my other friend found an invite under a chair.  When I began doing demos I used to be way incredibly stressed about my performance. A dear friend, Amy H, was so kind and encouraging that she was my go to sous chef. Ten points to Amy for setting the gold standard on helping me at a taping.  The idea of having anyone else witness (what I worried would be) me humiliating myself, or some other tv catastrophe was just too much for me to be bear (bare?) Fast forward to yesterday and my fears were unfounded.  Much thanks to my winners who truly made what is sometimes a stressful part of my job, just simply loads of fun.



It airs today at 11:00am. I'm on the second half so if you're not in the mood for the whole hour, tune in at 11:30am.



Maegan and Amber.  Love the star wars t.



I thought, "hey, maybe I should do my hair today." So I did.



Brook and me, doing our thing.



Off the cutting board, into the pan.


No comments:

Post a Comment