Thursday, April 21, 2016

My Doppelganger

So, all legit, I have been stopped at least four times in the last six months by complete strangers telling me that I look a wee bit like Emma Stone. Delightful. I love that she has a slight lisp as well, that she is lovely and famous and I so enjoyed the Spidermans (but it was just ridiculous when she died...as if Spidey couldn't have just made his web a little shorter...) Anyways, wether this is remotely true or not, you can be the judge. But as for me, when it's time to come up with a new hairstyle or cut, color, etc, it sure makes it convenient that I can just hop on my laptop and search Emma Stone in google images.  If it looked good on her, it will probably look pretty good on me. Discuss.



It would more like me if her eye makeup looked wonky. 
With my glasses off, I can barely see my eyes when I apply my makeup. 
The final result is always a mystery.



If only I could get Ryan to dress up like Spiderman...





1 comment:

  1. Even your awesome funny spunky fearless inside is like Emma Stone too!! Did you see her lip sync battle with Jimmy fallon?

    ReplyDelete