Friday, April 29, 2016

Clubbing, Round #1

So, I can honestly say I've never really experience that crazy, all night dance party event that many people consider to be part of the college experience.  At the ripe age of 38, I can now say that I've at least been close (well, probably not even close... but it was sure still fun.) My good pal invited me (and anyone else that was interested) to a "Mom Stomp." It was a dance party, good food, karaoke singing, cotton candy, fake tattoos, photo-boothing, hair braiding, raffle winning kind of a party, with all proceeds going to benefit the YWCA, which helps abused women and children. Good times were had.


The candy bar.



Two friends dipping around.



Group shot, minus a friend who was on a potty run. (Your welcome;~)



***This post is for Thursday, April 28th, 2016***

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, you also time travelled to May. What exactly were you eating that night? Some shrooms?😉 But seriously, looks like fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK you for cropping my awkward looking bum out. LOL

    ReplyDelete