Sunday, April 17, 2016

Prom 2016



Preston and some high quality friends.



The men were strong and handsome.
The women were bold and beautiful.



My son and his darling date.



They dined at the Chipper Chef's table.
I made a fancy Italian meal...



An his sweet brother and sister, Simon and Annie, played host and hostess/waiter and waitress. They even got dolled up for the occasion.



I got to be the MC for a cooking contest at the Preppercon for a food storage cook-off.
Delicious Fun.



Ryan entertained the troops during my stage time.
Norman is taking his sweet Georgia time learning to walk.  He's over 13 months old now, and still thinks that walking is lame.

***This post is for Saturday, April 16th***



1 comment:

  1. so fun! My kids saw Preston today at their elementary and said he was fabulous, as always!

    ReplyDelete