Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Mom and the Memes

Our family night activity consisted of reading 30 memes from General Conference (both recent and past.) It was one website with one lovely meme after another, and a few 30 second videos just to spice things up. We took turns reading, shouting, crying, whining, arguing, and in general behaving poorly. At one point, my oldest turned to me and said "Mom, I know you've really tried. Good job for having family home evening, but I think it's time to call it quits." I smiled and said "Not a chance. No one is getting out of this. We can either have a pleasant time or terrible time, but finish the list (like Yoda) we will. Not every FHE makes us want to sing Kumbaya.




One of my favorite memes.

***This post is for April 4th, 2016***




No comments:

Post a Comment