Sunday, April 3, 2016

Early Flight Circus

Our flight left at 7:00am form Oakland, meaning we needed to leave our hotel in Berkeley at 4:30am to get to the airport in time. What a rude ending to our trip! In an effort to make the morning a fiasco, I left my purse (and ID) at the car rental return lot. In an answer to a panic prayer, a kind employee found my purse, and then even personally drove me to the airport. She cheerfully explained that every day, God sends her on a mission to help someone. She was surprised that on this day, her mission was made clear to her so early in the morning. What a blessing.  The flight itself was uneventful.  All safe and sound. We missed our dog, and turtle, but I really miss being on vacation with my 7 best friends.



Owen dipping around with Ryan, his seat mate.  I was sandwiched between Annie and Simon and was holding Norman. Yes, I did lose the game of paper, scissors, rock.

*** This post is for Friday, April 1st, 2016***
When I left my purse behind, I became the April Fool. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that woman!! What a blessing she is to planet earth. Glad you made your flight!

    ReplyDelete