Friday, April 29, 2016

Fairy Tales

As an absolute blessing from above, my son Owen is finally starting to lose the teeth that are loose and crooked and wonky.  He lost his front tooth today (which was overlapping his other loose wonky front tooth) and I knew it was time for the Tooth Fairy to pony up. I even promised that if he let me yank it out I would pay 250% of what I normally pay for two lost teeth (normally $1 a tooth, now $2.50 a tooth.) So he let me pull, and pull I did. Below you will find the exchange of notes.


I deposited the note under his pillow (whilst he was still sort of awake.) I thought a puzzle would be more fun than just a word of dental praise. When I made the deposit, he reached under his pillow and handed me...



This darling little note that he had ready and waiting for his tooth fairy, which almost made me feel...



Sad that his note was somewhat cryptic.
This, my friends, is the advantage to having your children know you are the Tooth Fairy.
Good Stuff.

*** This event actually took place on Monday, April 25th, 2016***

No comments:

Post a Comment