Sunday, October 25, 2015

Super Saturday

What is a Super Saturday? For the women and girls in my church congregation, it was a time to gather for cinnamon rolls (made by our Bishop!) for crafts, classes, treats, food, conversation, silliness and service. Basically, it was a Saturday, gone totally super!  Thanks to all who helped, came,  and played with Annie and I. I'm super excited to do it again!




So Yummy. Food glitter is now a new favorite.



I did a class on jazzing up your parties with food.



Super fun table to have hanging around all day.



Annie made a chicken wire frame.



And some darling soap dispensers.



Group shot. Lots of people came and enjoyed.



Check out that frame!



Cool sign.  The ladies in charge of the event did a bang up job.



Norman was with Ryan all day during the event.
After Super Saturday, we headed over to spend some Halloween time with my Aunt.
I love spending time with family, and if I had my own way, we would gather weekly... for a talent show... and cheesecake...every week.

**** This post is for Saturday, October 24th, 2015****

No comments:

Post a Comment