Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Chinese Eggrolls

I got the chance to volunteer at the kid's school today, something I try to do on Tuesdays. Annie was in her class, where her Chinese teacher speaks fluent Chinese. Half of Annie's day is in Mandarin, and the other half is in English. I feel little hope that I can learn Chinese, but I have great hopes that by the time she's fluent I will have mastered how to make the perfect Chinese egg roll. Mmmm.


She knows the answer.



Filling a ziplock with water.
Not sure what the purpose was.



Then her friend dumped some blue food coloring in the bag, and then they taped the bag to the window. My job was to give the students the big strip of tape. 
I think/hope/imagine that the whole thing would make more sense if I spoke Chinese.

No comments:

Post a Comment