Friday, October 16, 2015

Snorkeling - With Contact Lenses!!!

Just 19 years ago I was with my family at Hanama Bay. We snorkeled. I wore glasses at the time and had no contact lenses. my vision was terrible and I vividly recall barely being able to see the fish.  Contrast that experience with today, snorkeling with contact lenses. It felt like I was watching the Discovery Channel, but it was actually just me looking through my snorkeling mask, discovering the tropical fish in a paradisiacal setting. A great way to spend our last Hawaiian Day.



Walking Down to the bay with loads of other visitors.



Check out that view!



Happy man.



Simon being a poser.



Annie prepping to go on a snorkeling adventure.



Norman is sleeping with his feet up on his beverage tray. Silly goose.



Hang loose.



Owen suited up for a swim.



Fake tat, squirrelly expression.



Macadamia nut factory. Free Samples!!!!



The corn really was fabulous.



Dinner at a shrimp shack.



They don't sell this kind of frosting in Bountiful, UT,


No comments:

Post a Comment