Friday, October 2, 2015

The Sleeps

We have only 5 more sleeps till our vacation to Hawaii.  We learned the "count the sleeps" trick in Scotland, which I totally love.  We have gotten into several heated discussions about how many "days" we have until we leave for Hawaii.  Do you count the day you're on, even in the morning when you still have the entire day to go? How about the day you leave? What if you leave in the afternoon... Now that we've moved over into counting the sleeps, we are all on the same page.  We have 5 sleeps to go, and I can't wait.  Annie and I got our nails ready for the beach today.  I simply love getting my nails done, and now we will be able to proudly represent Utah on the beach in Oahu.



Love the happy little flower on my big toe.



Annie was making the most of her massage chair.



Getting help into her sandals after her pedicure.


No comments:

Post a Comment