Monday, October 5, 2015

Ponderize


To all of my friends who caught the Sunday afternoon session of General Conference, I'm sure the new/invented word "Ponderize" was just as fabulous to you as it was to me.  What does it mean? It's the combination of the words ponder and memorize, in reference to scripture.  As a family, we started ponderizing scriptures during our Monday night Family Night's this year.  Now that we have an exciting term to match this family activity, I think we're going to enjoy it more.  

Also during the last session of general conference, I found myself finishing each speakers sentences with "...in Hawaii." For example, "we need to pray everyday...in Hawaii!!!" I'm actually very excited about our pending family vacation. Only 2 more sleeps!



Norman and Dad, bonding during conference.



The kids pulled in mattresses and pillows to watch conference, and to wrestle.



We had a Korean feast following the broadcast.



Ryan served a mission for our church in Seoul, Korea, and he knows his way around Kimchi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment