Thursday, October 29, 2015

Halloween Countdown!

Let the fun begin.Only two more days till Halloween. The day began with Halloween dress up breakfast party.  In the middle I combined Halloween with story telling at Owen's Halloween classroom party, and the night ended with some story telling at a discussion on a new book that just came out "Mormon Feminism: Essential Writings." It's a collection of essays by Mormon women, about Mormon women, from the 1970's to present. Super excited to read it. I'm basically into all things food, Mormon, and women.. This book will combine two of my three favorite topics.. So when I read it I'll need to make sure I have something tasty to eat.



Group shot.



There has to be a joke that starts with "a hotdog and a pirate..." 



For my part in Owen's classroom party, I decided to dress up like a scout leader and tell scary campfire stories.  The kids loved it, especially the fake fire.



In Provo, at a place called "Writ and Vision" where we got to hear a panel discussion form the editors of the the Mormon Feminism Essential Writings.



We we're in the car together longer than we were at the discussion.  Super glad to have such a fun road trip friend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment