Saturday, May 14, 2016

Preston and Calvin

It's harder to capture my teens in pictures, than my littles because they are usually out and about doing something that they don't want me to attend with them, like on a date or out to a movie. But they do exist! My inlaws went home on a plane today. My twin, nephew and father also headed back to AZ. SO it's just me and my mother that will party hard till she heads out on Friday.


Preston had a loose wire in his braces so I grabbed him out of school and it was done so quickly that I took him for a hairs cut right after. What a handsome devil.



For our family night, we watched a cheesy Mormon movie (Suits on the Loose) but before it started, Calvin favored us with a sweet song on the guitar. He and Annie are taking lessons. Another handsome devil.

*** This post is for Monday, May 9th, 2016***

No comments:

Post a Comment