Sunday, May 22, 2016

Awesome Gone Awful

Love spending time with my family, especially when we're doing something fun, in a place that accommodates the desires of everyone, aka, Lagoon. In a 15 minute five, my family can be at Utah's fabulous theme park complete with loads of roller coasters, rides, carnival games, picnic areas, train rides, a zoo (that is so old and lame for the animals that it should be banned), and it even has this old historic section, like a walk in the wild west. It has several splashing water rides, and some high fat, high calorie carnival food.  Ryan and I went to the Bountiful temple in the morning, and took the kids to Lagoon in the afternoon. We had only been there a little over an hour when I got a horrifically lame migraine, complete with blurred vision, sensitivity to sound, smells, some nausea, and an overall feeling of sadness. Migraines are not bad headaches.  They are straight from H***, and I think it's a warfare tactic used by satan himself. I spent the rest of the night trying to sleep off my migraine, and my sweet husband spent the rest of his night keeping my darling children out of the house to give me peace and quiet.  He's the silver lining of my Saturday.


Preston taking his little brother on a car ride for little kids.
How cute are they tougher?!



Norman and I waited patiently for the Octopus water ride, and then we got wet.

***This post is for Saturday, May 22, 2016***

No comments:

Post a Comment