Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Lost and Found, and Found

I went to the high school in search of my 8th graders backpack that I hoped had simply been accidentally left at Preston's high school, following his Monday night performance.  In my quest to locate the backpack, I searched through the giant container of lost items, only to find... the backpack of another one of my children, who apparently left it at the high school months ago (it contained swimming gear) and had simply been lost, but unnoticed.  I did indeed locate the back pack I had been originally searching for; it was in the theatre room where the show had been performed...  But really? We lost 2 backpacks at the school?! What kind of a family are we?! BPLKOF. We're just a backpack losing kind of family. So glad we were able to turn a lost into a found, and found.


How big is this container!!!



Two back packs, eager to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment