Monday, May 9, 2016

Baptism Day for Owen!


It's great to be 8 (which is how old you have to be to be baptized in our church.)



Love this little man.
Ryan was able to perform the baptism.



Handsome boy with the cast.



Siblings were there to celebrate!



Love this sign. 



Owen wanted a cake that looks like his cast. I made the fondant, and will never use that recipe ever again. It was way too soft, and incredibly difficult to work with.



Did not take enough pictures on this special day. SO glad for all of our guests.
A lovely picture with my Mom and my Grandpa.



Making breakfast with my twin, after our morning run. Basically, it was the perfect morning.



Before the baptism, we went shopping at the DI. I couldn't find Simon and went to look for him.  I happened upon this in the toy aisle.



That's MY boy!



Lunch with the family at Nielsens. SO tasty.




No comments:

Post a Comment