Sunday, May 22, 2016

Find the Light, and Pizza

The drama department at Preston's High school had a fundraiser tonight, a delicious dinner with karaoke.  The night before, Preston let me know that he volunteered to have me make 100 rolls for said event.  Mercy, I do love to bake, and yet... the night before?! Fine. So I spent several hours today baking rolls. I'm so glad nothing else was on the agenda for the morning.  


Preston won the "award" titled "Find the Light." Basically, it was his teacher teasing him about sometimes missing his mark on stage when he's supposed to be in the spotlight.  At least he got a flashlight out of the deal.



New pizza place opened up in Bountiful next to Top Hat Video.
For the love of all things Italian, this place is amazing.
They have a wood burning stone (purchased in Italy.) It was incredible.
If you're looking for authentic, fabulous pizza, this is seriously a tasty slice of real Italian food, without the jet lag a flight to Italy would incur.

***This post is for Friday, May 20, 2016***


2 comments:

  1. Lindsey- I'm so glad you loved the pizza! James and I love it so much! Did I tell you about how much we love it or did you discover it on your own? We were just saying, "I hope bountiful is cool enough to keep this place in business because it is so legit and fresh and yummy... Tastes exactly like it does in Naples."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey- I'm so glad you loved the pizza! James and I love it so much! Did I tell you about how much we love it or did you discover it on your own? We were just saying, "I hope bountiful is cool enough to keep this place in business because it is so legit and fresh and yummy... Tastes exactly like it does in Naples."

    ReplyDelete