Sunday, May 29, 2016

Final Field Trip!

I volunteered to chaperone at what will be my final field trip of the 2015-2016 school year.  And it was a winner! The aquarium with Owen. I was scheduled to do a tv demo, but my fabulous son thought it would be more fun for us to go on a field trip together, than for him to go on a field trip and me to cook something tasty in the studio.  I completely agreed. The demo is moved to June, and the field trip fun was worth the bus ride!


Love this picture: both the kids so eager for the trip that they don't want to sit down, and the mom in the middle of attempting a phone call on a loud bus.



Right when we got there. We named our group "Shark Attack" and they all did a 
wonderful job of not getting lost.



Owen's head in some bubble thing inside an aquarium.



Just a Bite! - Finding Nemo



Cool rope bridge in the tropical area of the aquarium.



The class went to the park after the aquarium, and Owen wanted me to sit with him 
and his friends for lunch, and wanted to take a selfie with him.  Feelign totally loved by 
the second/soon to be third grader.

*** This post is for Thursday, May 26th, 2016.***

No comments:

Post a Comment