Monday, May 2, 2016

Breakfast in Bed

Owen's birthday started out with a bang and ended with applause.  Nothing says "Happy 8th birthday" like breakfast in bed.  Apparently, he's been wanting this for quite some time so when his sister came upstairs and told me Owen's waiting for his breakfast in bed I thought, okay. I can do that. Cinnamon toast, a fried egg, grapes and milk, and a red tulip just to enhance the visual effect.  Then I took him out for lunch at Costa Vida. Then Ryan took him to his work so they could get his pinewood derby car ready (Boy Scouts, here Owen comes) and we ended the night by attending Preston's final Spring Show performance. I think he had a pretty great birthday, and I have had a better than great 8 years with this handsome, funny, thoughtful, smart son of mine.


Breakfast in bed.



Lunch at Costa Vida.



Dinner (after the performance) at home, courtesy of Little Caesars,
which was ready, but not very hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment