Friday, December 4, 2015

White Christmas

I can't believe that I have never watched the movie "White Christmas" until tonight. Even stranger is that my twin and I used to sing the duet that is featured in this movie, "Sisters" and I had no idea where it was from.  I will say, my favorite part of the movie was the costumes. As much as I loved the songs, I always find myself wanting them to be half as long as they are.  Movies now are so action packed and fast paced, that I've grown accosted to things clipping along at a fast pace. I like it that way!


It's always funny to me when I watch a film that has people pretending that they are in a play or movie. It's like theatre inception.



We enjoyed a plate of butter cookies with hot cocoa and  peppermint ice-cream.
A festive, relaxing way to spend time with the ones I love.



No comments:

Post a Comment