Friday, December 18, 2015



Preston with some of the cast from the upcoming musical: The Wiz.
Ryan and I, and Norman got to hear Preston perform at his high schools assembly.
He was fabulous.



Icicles from my front entry way.



They're like 3 feet long, and totally dangerous.
Ryan took a rake and knocked them down.  The snow is compacted form our skylight.
SO if you come by the house at the wrong time, you will no longer be impaled, just crushed.



My elementary school kids had some pals over for a Christmas party.



We decorated gingerbread people.  Played "pass the parcel" and did a white elephant gift exchange, ate corn dogs and carrots, and...



Played Christmas bingo.



Ryan and I finished the night with an ugly sweater party at a friends house. Ugly or not, I love sweaters. Being cold is lame.


No comments:

Post a Comment