Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas Day!

We have no garbage bags. Ryan had to dig through the garage to locate some leaf bags (which we have plenty of because although the leaves were raked into piles, we didn't finish the job and get them bagged. Other than that minor hiccup, this was an absolutely lovely Christmas, spent at home for the first time in our 17 years of marriage. Still missing my extended family, but grateful for the yahoo's that are in my very own household.  Too many blessing to count. Joy to the World, The Lord is Come!


The line of children waiting impatiently (well Preston looks pretty patient) to get started on the Christmas presents.



Cricket had loads of delicious wet dog food to celebrate this special day. 
She's normally a dry dog food sort of girl.



Of all the lovely gifts, this particular treasure brought a special smile to my face.
Ryan got this for me, and I have let my entire household know that they are welcome to use this mug.



Simon got a camelback and wore it all day.
Love that kid!



I purchased a favorite game from my childhood and forced my family to play it.
Flash Match! Good thing we still have a VCR.
They all loved it and the kids keep begging me to play it again. But Ryan does not.



We had an Italian Christmas dinner, and an absolute favorite dessert, thanks to our year in Scotland.
Sticky Toffee pudding.  Delightful! We were also joined by some lovely neighbors.



Simon bedazzled this crown for my gift. Isn't it lovely?!



My friend made this beautiful Christmas arrangement, complete with the beautiful angel statue.
It's so gorgeous, and will even last for a few weeks!

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment