Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Robbery

I'de like to report an ongoing robbery.  The thief in the night isn't taking my money (neatly stacked in bills all over my home) or our family computer, or my jewelry, or my butter. Those things are apparently safe. But my iPhone charger cable? That's another story.  I. Don't. Move. It. I leave it neatly next to my bed, right beside my computer charging chord. And yet it's gone. All the time.  I simply want to download my pictures to my computer, and get my phone all charged and happy for the following day. If ye are prepared ye shall not fear! Is it to much to ask that my chord remain in a location of my choosing, in my very own bedroom? Why yes, yes it is. The silver lining is that: 1) these stinkin chords are totally expensive and 2) the knock off chords totally don't work (I've tried like 9 of them... but no one steals the fake, crummy, pretend iPhone charges...ironic.)  What is to be done?  What is this world coming to?


This is exactly what my charger looks like.
If you find it... you probably stole it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment