Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The Cusp of Christmas

We are on the cusp of things getting nutsy for the holiday season.  Concerts, shopping, baking, cocoa, singing, parties, and all the glamor and grunt work that this special season entails.  I think with enough hot chocolate and cookies, I can get into the holiday spirit... or gain the weight that makes it  looks like I was feeling the joy of the season.



Norman has outfits that don't look like pj's, but his striped footie pajamas kill me dead.  I also look this happy when I get time to read a book I enjoy.



Preston at the eye dr.  The braces come from Ryan's side of the family, but the poor vision is definitely from me.



With Preston's permission, Owen, Annie and Simon tried out for the part of munchkins for his schools performance of "The Wiz." We know on Friday who made the cut. I personally think they all did very well on their tryouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment