Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Force Awakens my Force

Lucky for us, The Force Awakened last night.  Our family (minus our two teen sons and our wee baby) headed to the theatre to watch storm troopers attack, and Harrison Ford shine. Overall, I give it two thumbs up. I would make a few adjustments, but those would be officially titled "spoilers" so as a Christmas present to those who haven't seen it, I will keep those thoughts to myself... for now.


My force was awakened. 
I want a turquoise light saber for Christmas, only a turquoise light saber will do...



Norman playing with Cricket.



Cricket kissing on Norman.
She's the best dog in America. When she had enough "Norman time" she just gentle stood up and walked away. What a lucky baby to have such a sweet intro to dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment