Sunday, December 27, 2015

The Day After

Today we got to play with our new toys and to redeem some gift cards. Good times.  We also got to purchase trash bags. I usually buy them at Costco, 200 bags in a box, so it seems like the box lasts forever.   Today was relaxing fun.


The family enjoying Annie's karaoke machine.
Owen singing "Happy."



Simon opted for "Titanium."



Annie sang too many songs to count, but in this picture she's belting out "Frozen."



Ryan chose an Adele song for me, because I sound soo similar to Adele...
so I had him sing the song "There is no Arizona." Whenever I'm missing AZ, I play this song and sing at the top of my lungs. The entire Smith household knows this song extremely well.



We put up a baby gate at the top of the stairs.
He's so cute, and we don't want him taking a dive.  

**** This post is for Saturday, December 27th, 2015****

No comments:

Post a Comment