Monday, August 10, 2015

Washed out Dryer

Our Dryer has been broken for about 5 days now.  It bit the dust after I had done several loads, so it didn't seem particularly urgent.  I knew we needed to get a new dryer, but time was on our side.  This is simply no longer the case.  Our family night consisted of purchasing a brand new washer and dryer. Not a super crazy family fun activity, but very practical and totally necessary.  Washers are heavy, and we have stairs, but we got everything where they need to go. I can't wait to do our laundry!... but I'm going to have to wait, because... the stinkin new dryer isn't working.  Old washer, new washer, washer not the problem.  (And to all my Scottish friends, I know that many people don't use dryers there, as it seems like a massive waste of money, but with my family of eight, the view of a dryer being a necessity makes me glad to be an American:~) Boohoo for broken brand new dryers!


Pretty.



Out with the old, and in with the new.
I can't wait to call tomorrow to check on the warranty. 
How irritating.


1 comment:

  1. It's really annoying when you just bought a brand new appliance, and then you'll discover its defects¸ the moment that you're about to use it. I hope that you had your dryer fixed already, and everything is working well right now. Have a great day, Lindsey!

    Caron Brennan @ ASAP Appliance Service

    ReplyDelete