Saturday, August 15, 2015

5 Months

How on earth have five months already passed since this little man joined our family?!  He is certainly the baby of the family, because everything Norman does is art.  All of his siblings have fallen in love with him.  He still has no teeth, rolls over only occasionally, loves chewing on his little hands, likes playing with his feet, can now sit up in his highchair, and brings me joy.  What a fabulous person. We love Norman the Mormon, or Stormin Norman, or our little Normanator.





*** This post is for Friday, August 14th, 2015***
My Mother is in town to help do some end of summer cleaning at my Grandpas' with her siblings.


1 comment:

  1. Look at those rolls, he is simply adorable. These pictures make me want to fly up so I can finally meet him!

    ReplyDelete