Friday, August 21, 2015

Open House

Finally!!!! School starts in just a few days. My dear sweet elementary school kids met their new teachers and checked out their new classrooms. I am eager for the school year to start, and am already gearing up for the ridiculous amount of time homework will take.  If the school gets my kid for 7 hours, I vote that they just finish all the worksheets there. Preemptive rant over.


I donated blood today. No graphic pics of me giving blood, just a lovely shot of the snack table.  Here's the deal. I HATE giving blood, but there's simply no substitution for blood when you need blood. It's not like a recipe that calls for ground beef, but you're out so you use ground turkey instead...It's so important, even more so then not littering.  I went a little white, I got leaned back for a few minutes, but I did not pass out...this time:~)



Doesn't Owen look thrilled?!



Annie checking in to her new Chinese class.

**** This post is for Thursday, August 20th, 2015.****


No comments:

Post a Comment