Sunday, August 30, 2015

Hallelujah

On this sabbath day, my heart is literally overflowing with gratitude for my Savior, for my Heavenly parents, for my children, siblings, parents, friends, and especially for my spouse/soul-mate/eternal companion/best friend/ lover/husband. It's not our anniversary or his birthday.  It's simply the fact that every once in awhile, God grants me with a brief glimpse of clarity regarding how truly blessed I am.  Almost one year ago, my husband was diagnosed with cancer.  Tonight, he's resting in bed next to me, cancer free, and preparing to take on Monday at the office.  There's no place in the world I'de rather be.

Dad and Norman



Dinners with missionaries from our church (the Mormons.) What great men, and the one on the left is and absolute whiz at the piano.



At the farm to pick raspberries on Saturday.
Love the wagon rides.



We barely found enough for two small containers, but what we did eat was amazing.



Those are our bag of fresh picked peaches just to the left.



I just love spending time with these people in the great outdoors.



Found this toy in the clearance section of Walmart.
Only $2, what a gonga!



Attended my cousin's homecoming sacrament service. He served in Mexico.  Pictured here with the mother of the missionary, my Aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment