Sunday, August 16, 2015

300 Feet

My oldest son had the good fortune to head out this weekend (Thurs- Sat) to Zion's National Park in Southern Utah. He had an amazing time hiking, camping and repelling... repelling 300 feet in a total free fall.  Insane, but apparently loads of fun.  Just to make sure he enjoyed himself, he did it twice.  How grateful I am for his church leaders who took the time to venture out with these boys and make wonderful memories.  How grateful I am for the families that they left behind in order to serve the youth whom they look after.

....
I wanna glide down over Mulholland
I wanna write her name in the sky
I wanna free fall out into nothin'
Gonna leave this world for awhile

And I'm free, free fallen'



Norman at church wearing this darling bow tie made by my lovely niece.






No comments:

Post a Comment