Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Despicable Me 2

Lindsey and Annie are off on a girl's night.  I am sure they will tell you all about it tomorrow night.  But for now, I am left posting for the family this evening.  Since the girls were out, we boys (minus Preston who is still at temple week) went to see Despicable Me 2.  It was as I expected, despicable.  I just cannot get into any of the characters, plot and the little yellow minions drive me crazy.

Highlights of the evening:

1.  Watching Owen's face at his first taxi cab ride.  Simon and Cal had done one before so it was old hat.
2.  We finished the night with Subway - tastes just as it does in the states - my favorite fast food bar none.
3.  Walk on the canal on the way back home, coming upon a co-ed water polo / boating match that looked entirely too fun.


The movie did not, but this did make me smile.

2 comments:

  1. Ryan, You have got to be kidding me! You enjoyed that clip more than the movie?! Did you not see the tortilla hat filled with guacamole?! Did you not see the minions laughing at the word "bottom"?! Did you not see the lipstick taser?! Annie and I laughed our heads off! How are we still married?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sad! I am so proud of the Latter-Day Saints screenwriters accomplishments with the Despicable Me movies!! LOVE THEM!!! :-) http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865582262/Latter-day-Saint-screenwriters-talk-about-their-movie-careers-Despicable-Me-2.html?pg=all

    ReplyDelete