Thursday, June 20, 2013

Visitor Alert!!!

My lovely fantastic cousin Adrieana Chaffin Matthes is here, all the way from Salt Lake City (by way of London where she visited a pal.)  She has already read stories with the kids, watched us fight, and we are currently in the process of rubbing each other's feet.  I am in heaven. We also had field day today, which was great fun.  Annie rocked the races.  Simon had a great time (but I didn't get to witness his glory because I had a crazy allergy attack since I forgot to take my pill this morning. I won't be making that mistake again. True that.


Calvin got to help at the field day today.  He is giving Annie some pre-race advice.  Annie won the race, due to her natural abilities and having such a great coach.



Owen found a leaf, and got some wonderful new sun glasses yesterday.  Lookin good.



The ever popular spoon holding the egg race. Annie knows her eggs and she won this race as well.



Age reading with the kids. Everyone is happy.

1 comment: