Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Epic Tuesday

Today was pretty fantastic: Calvin had a big P7 end of the year Quali dance.  They had some dances that they had been working on for the last month, and 6 weeks ago a friend and fellow basketball player asked Calvin if he would do some of the dances with her (ooh-la-la.) Owen had his last official day at Tynecastle Nursery School.  We will hit his end of the year party at the beach tomorrow.  The last week of school is finally here (about 3-4 weeks later than our friends in the States.) I'm glad my kids have had 3-4 more weeks to learn...


Calvin with some friends.  He has on a bow tie, so we know it was a success.



A poor quality photo of me and the young women at the Body Shop, right after we got makeovers. Loads of fun.



This is my "after" shot. Don't I look like I'm 19?!



Ryan and the young men (along with our youngest three) had a barbecue at the park tonight. 
Yum, yum.

2 comments:

  1. Calvin has always been a ladies man, how could that poor girl resist him? You look like a woman of 18.

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm yes you do look like your 18 or 19. you are GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete