Friday, November 20, 2015

What's for Dinner?

"What's for dinner?" is always a fun question when something amazing is in the works.  But when the lights aren't on and nobody's home?  The question is almost asked as a threat, or a dare.  Like "I dare you to come up with something that I'm going to actually want to eat. " For as much as I love to cook, and for as much as I love to eat, I can really appreciate a good dose of low quality, high fat, fast food. Especially on a Friday night, after a somewhat long week.  So the answer to tonight's "Whats for dinner?" question was actually pizza, breadsticks, burritos, tacos, and soda.  What's better than one fast food joint? Hitting two of them on the way home from the swimming pool.



Del Taco and Little Caesars, aka "Mother of the Year"... but what kind of a mother?



My man cub loves to swim. Isn't he excitable!



He fell asleep holding my hand. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. Everything Norman does is baby art.

No comments:

Post a Comment