Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving Eve

With eight hours of the trip done yesterday, we only had 5 more hours to go today.I was super anxious to see my family, so even with a tasty breakfast buffet at the hotel, I ate fast and encouraged the crew to do so.  If I'm passing on food, you know I mean business.



They even had some cheerios for Norman to munch on, and some yogurt which is one of the few things that doesn't hurt Preston to chew (with his new braces.)



On the road. Beautiful. Why? Because the kids all got along very well, and no one had to go to the bathroom a million times.



My brother has grown out his hair. I hear from my sisters that it was long, and was glad i got to witness it for myself.  He claims now that he has finally seen his new nephew, he can cut it. But will he? Will he?



Cousin time!  I think I would love a family commune.  Ryan agrees!

***This post is for November 26, 2015***

No comments:

Post a Comment