Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Veterans Day

In The USA, any one who has ever served in of the armed forces is a veteran.  There are so many people who have helped to preserve the freedom that I daily enjoy, and on this special day, I would like to figuratively tip my hat to them.  Thank you for your service, thanks to your family for sharing you, thank you for enduring bootcamp, for taking and giving orders, for fighting for justice and answering the call of duty, for asking what you can do for your country, instead of asking what your country can do for you.  Because of your sacrifices, I feel safe. I am a citizen of a great nation, and I thank God for all you have done to preserve freedom.


There are two many blessings to count.
God bless America and all of our Veterans.


This little boy just makes me smile. He's just so much fun to be with.



This is what the silver lining to my husband traveling loads this semester looks like.
Dropped him off at the airport today for another long, exotic string of business trips.
Came home a few hours later to see that my main squeeze sent me a dozen red roses. Beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment