Sunday, November 15, 2015

Unrestful Day of Rest

Not all Sunday's are created equal.  In general, I like having a busy schedule...  and yet... Today was not a day of rest, but was non-stop adventure,  with meetings, meals, preparing for a talk in church, dinner in SLC with my Grandpa, a program for my seven year old who will be baptized in a few months and a Court of Honor, and single parenting.  Ryan is still in Puerto Rico. That's all I'm choosing to write about his absence.  I think I'm ready for my Monday. I doubt it will be more manic than today.


Harold Party! Norman Harold looking at his Grandpa Harold.
They're only 94 years and 8 months apart.



Owen was brought up during our Bishops talk about baptism.
It's great to be (almost) eight!



Calvin handed out some scouting awards.
My boys are blessed with some pretty fabulous Scout leaders.
10 points to them for all of their efforts!




Simon got his first and second class in scouting tonight.
He's one classy guy.



I love having my sons put their scout pins on me. Simon's such a champion.


No comments:

Post a Comment