Saturday, November 7, 2015

Choose God

*Annie and I went to a book signing and we got signed copies of the books "Girls Who Choose God."
Basically most scripture stories are about boys, told from the perspective of boys.  Girls are super bright and are totally capable of "liken(ing) the scriptures" to us, but mercy, it's a super nice break to read about women in the scriptures, about "Girls Who Choose God" written by women who choose God. Epic. I totally recommend the purchase.


So yes, I'm still a Mormon feminist:~)



I had the privilege of going to a wonderful church dinner last night.  It was  simple evening, with friends and delicious food. Everything was tasty, but the one dish that clearly outshone them all was the most beautiful jello I have ever seen.  All stripy and fabulous, I only wish that I had a matching sweater  to wear whilst eating it.  Beautiful. A lovely friend of mine made several of these. I'm sure it took loads of time.

*** This post is for November 6, 2015***

1 comment:

  1. Love that book, written by my good friend, Bethany, whom I met in Israel on study abroad. I haven't read the newest book yet!

    ReplyDelete