Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Geometry Gone Awesome

So I love to listen to NPR in the car when I'm driving around. My kids totally hate what they call "boring talk radio", to which I usually reply with a snarky "how very lucky you are that you get to head off to school for 7+ hours where your minds are challenged and your brains grow.  I don't get to go to school any more, which is why I love NPR."  In the end, they still don't like talk radio, and often we compromise with a little bit of music, and a little bit of news. Anywho, this morning, whilst listening to NPR I heard a segment about a new trend in Taiwan, where dog groomers are grooming  the heads of canines to look like geometric shapes. Brilliant.  Easily one of my very favorite NPR stories of all time.  Naturally I looked it up when I got home.



I love the triangle on the left, but Ryan is a fan of the hexagon on the right.
And yet we still co-exist peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment