Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday Service

After spending the entire weekend on homework, my oldest son, Preston Edward Albert Smith had a service filled, action packed Sunday.  Passing sacrament during two services (our regular branch and the senior care center), home teaching with his Father and my husband, and then babysitting whilst Ryan and I went with Jade to her Young Women's in Excellence. Super pleased with my oldest tonight!



I fear sometimes that my oldest two kids aren't around enough for me to get as many pictures of their little siblings.  Here they are.  Proof that they exist.  Aren't they handsome.



Jade standing by her display: pictures, Shaytard calendar, scriptures, Edinburgh sweater, tartan scarf, and scottish shortbread that we made today.



Jade singing with the young women.

1 comment:

  1. I have said it before and I will say it again, I love that Preston boy!

    ReplyDelete