Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy 8th Birthday Annie Joy Smith!

Annie Joy turned 8 today, played in a soccer game, ate nachos for lunch, and was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  Today.  Was. Awesome.  What a blessing to be surrounded by loving family and friends! What a blessing to have my mother around to help me cook and my mother in law around to purchase last minute baptism day shoes!  What a blessing that my husband was able to baptize our daughter!  Annie Joy is feisty, prolific, honest, silly, funny, beautiful, and my very favorite daughter in the whole world!  I feel so very blessed to be your mom.  I know that today was just a glimpse of what it will be like when you enter the temple for the first time.  How very proud your Dad and I are of you today! Happy birthday!



Dad, Mom, and Annie in front of the font.



Dad and his daughter, letting her true colors come shining through.



My dear daughter, Annie Joy!



In the bathroom right after. Isn't she radiant! Grandma is reminding her to smile. Nana is taking the shot.



Many thanks to all the family and friends that came! We love you!



Time to party and pig out. Celebrate good times, come on!

3 comments:

  1. What a super fantastic day!! Annie is beautiful inside and out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful and happy day!! i

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shot of Annie and you in the bathroom with the grandmas reflection in the mirror. What a great day for a great girl!

    ReplyDelete