Friday, November 1, 2013

Celebrating Life

Today began by celebrating the life of a lovely woman in our ward who passed away last week, Sister Wilma Mack. And the day ended with a celebration of how long Annie has been able to call Earth her home (a.k.a. her 8th birthday party.) What a circle of life kind of a day. Last the best of all the game: my wonderful parents have come for Annie's birthday/ baptism. I haven't seen them for over a year and it was so lovely to spend the afternoon/night with them. I have a family here on Earth. They are so good to me!

Annie and her pink cupcakes.



After cake and ice cream, we went to a bouncy castle place.  Apparently the loud machines and the squealing of the kids must have lulled my dad to sleep!



Takin a Capri Sun/ chip break.



Dinner at a Bobo World.  It tasted great!  The food was wonderful, the service was fast and friendly, and I would highly recommend. 

1 comment:

  1. I think Annie would have made a perfect triplet, she looks so much like you (and me with her hair). Next time we are up there we need to go to Bobo World!

    ReplyDelete